Here are simple steps to set up the Umbraco development environment and set up for a sample website.
- Initial Setup for Umbraco
· Download the Umbraco from: - https://our.umbraco.org/download/
· Extract the download package:-
· Open the VS and browser this website and run the project.
· Create a new SQL database like Umbraco.
· Run your application
· Very nice UI will be appear...
· For the initial setup, it’s required to provide below information, Provide the configuration details as below:-
· Click on the customization to setup the SQL database that we recently created.
· Landing Screen: - Provide the credentials for the login: -
· Preview site option:-
· Sample site will look like this:-
· Changes in the content and publish to verify these changes :-
· After these changes, Need to publish these changes.
Second part will cover the new site setup and process for creating new sample pages.