What is SitecoreA leading enterprise-level content management systems.
Multichannel marketing system.
Mature Commerce Module.
Sitecore a Leader in Gartner 2015 WCM Magic Quadrant
- Turn ordinary websites into extraordinary web experiences.
- Manage content, products, and assets — all in one place
- Shape your customer's experience across every channel through Web experience. Consistency across multiple sites and Multi site capabilities.
- Multi-language content support with translation
- Single place for all social media connectors and DMS capabilities.
- Enterprise-class security for content and users
- Easy integration with other systems and data like E-commerce, Dynamic CRM ,Sharepoint
- On-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment options
Why Sitecore? Business
- The best CMS for Customer Experience Management.
- World-class brands trust their business to Sitecore
- DMS Modules to attract the right visitors.
- Create relevant, cross-channel connected customer experiences.
- Optimize conversions that matter to the business.
- Latest best practices in order to meet ROI objectives
- Variety of existing business solutions under single umbrella (i.e. analytics, personalization, email, etc.)
Why Sitecore? Marketers
- Single window for performing all the tasks like manage content, analytics, personalization, automation, email and testing.
- Target Marketing.
- Focusing on strategic investments and evaluating their success based on ROI
- Best practices for ROI objectives
- Mature Commerce Modules.
- Customer Experience Maturity Model which help to attract visitors,convert prospects which gain new customer and repetitive business
Why Sitecore? Technical
- Easy for the development.
- Build in solutions like Search,Multisite,Multilingual,Workflow,Security,Scheduling task,integration capabilities etc.
- Advanced Caching and Logging
- Convenience API utility
- Simplicity, Reusability,Scalability,Extensibility,Flexibility and SOLID.
- Sitecore Community.
Video section :-